Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Missing In Action

This mommy has been declared missing in action!! I feel bad that I haven't blogged in a while but that is what happens to mamas! Ever since we moved the desk into the bedroom (so little miss doesn't get the wires), I haven't been on the computer as much! Oh the world of the crawler!

We are still settling into our home, taking each project one day at a time. The current project I am working on is our daughters room! I will be doing fabric wall art using a cornstarch solution. I already have all my pieces cut out and taped on the wall exactly how I want it. (I must have adjusted her letters over 100 times!) Now I just need my husband to have a day off so he can watch the princess while I apply it to her wall! It looks great already and I can't wait to finish it! I will post pictures and directions when it is complete!

Time is flying as always, but we must take each day one by one and take it one step at a time. I've become really overwhelmed with all of the things that need to be done but that puts more stress on me. I have learned to just accomplish tasks as I go and at the end of the day I have a rewarding feeling of progress. Right now I am slowly baby proofing the entire house and while it is a long process, I am making progress! 

Things will never be perfect right away or all at once, and that might be difficult for some to accept. Once you can actually accept this, you will find yourself living more free in the mind instead of worrying about the million things that need to be done. After-all, its not our fault we are living in a fast paced world. Just take it as it comes! :-)

COMING UP - 2 Sun hat fails with a 3rd attempt to make it right!

1 comment:

  1. aww yay!! That's so exciting! Getting set up in a new place is always fun.

    ReplyDelete