Thursday, February 24, 2011

Do you know about Amazon Mom?

If you do, that's great! If not, I'll share. A fellow mommy told me about it and now that I am all signed up, I want to share it with you!

Here are the benefits:

-FREE two-day shipping with Amazon Prime benefits
-30% off diapers and wipes with subscribe & save delivery
-Exclusive email discounts and offers

Amazon Mom is a free membership program aimed at helping parents and caregivers, from the prenatal days through the toddler years, use Amazon to find all the products their family needs. 

To join, simply sign into your Amazon account and tell us whether you are a Mom, Dad, or other caregivers of a child. By providing information about your family, you can help us personalize offers, e-mails, and product recommendations to help you find exactly what you need at just the right time. 

COMING UP: We're moving (which means lots of decorating!!), some astrology (why not?) & Starting cloth diapering!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 Amazon Mom!! I get Trey's diapers and wipes for 30% off! :)

    ReplyDelete