Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Shined My Sink Thanks to The Flylady

I read a post on the internet of someone who shined their sink. I was confused at first but when I opened it I saw a picture of a glossy silver sink! I immediately knew I wanted to do the same. Here is how my sink turned out: (I wish I had a before picture!)

Lets see if we can keep it this way! I used comet to clean with a dish scrubbing brush. While my sink was soaking, I cleaned underneath my sink and I suggest that you do the same! My sink is a little old so depending on your sink, it might come out more shiny than mine! It sure didn't look this way when we moved in!

The FlyLady helps you get over the "Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome" (CHAOS). I've been following her for a few weeks now and magically my home is becoming cleaner and I am getting into better habits. I wont be using the excuse of having a baby for my cluttered home.

"Step through the door and follow The FlyLady as she weaves her way through housecleaning and organizing tips with homespun humor, daily musings about life and love, the Sidetracked Home Executives (SHE) system, and anything else that is on her mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment