Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I treasure my life

I am starting this blog in hopes to getting people to treasure their life more. I feel that I am unique and everyone should feel this way because you are. We all have a story but many people are turned down by the cover of the book. This is also a way to help me with my inner confidence and help me to express myself. I have always felt I am better expressed with words in writing.

I wanted to share with you my simple pleasures of my life and let you in to my view of the world. I hope to learn from this and hope to share something new to all those who read, even if its only one person. I'll try stuff out and you can help me along the way. I am not perfect but I try my best :)

COMING UP: Lots of sewing projects and crafts, decorating, life as a mommy and wife, valentines day, various happenings, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment